Notice from The Office of Christ Church Cathedral
Applications are being received from Confirmed Anglicans for the Position of an Office Assistant.
Individuals applying will work under the direct supervision of the Parish Administrator.
The duties of the Office Assistant will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Receive and log Telephone calls and Mail
- Assist with the management of the Cathedralís diary as it relates to scheduling.
- Assist with the production of the churchís weekly bulletin
- Assist with the Membership Database
- Run errands for the Office
The ideal Candidate must:†
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE†
- be committed to the Churchís Mission and Message
- be proficient with Microsoft Office
- must have a valid driverís license - own vehicle (optional)
- be guided by Proper Office Procedures
- be courteous and well-mannered
- be comfortable with a wide range of individuals, able to relate well with
persons from all walks of life.
- be able to multi-task
Please apply by hand-delivery. The Resume is to be addressed to:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Associateís degree or at least two years clerical or administrative experience.
The Very Revíd. Harry Bain
Dean & Rector
Christ Church Cathedral
NO TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED